About This Quality Product
- Product Details
- Embroidery Details
- Thread Pulls
- Soil Marks
- Cut(s) in the Label
- Subtle Fabric Shade Variations
Customization (Size, Shape, Finish, Logo Imprint and Embroidery):
Here at TableLinensforLess we are able to alter and customize most items. We can accommodate most customizations in any quantity, although larger quantities often lead to better pricing. Please do not hesitate to call us and discuss your particular needs.The customizations we can offer are as follows:
- Unique width, length, height for skirting, tablecloth, or napkins
- Preferred finish: hemmed, serged or merrowed. Also, the size of hem.
- Your choice of color for fabric or finishing thread.
- Custom made fabric covers for chairs, tables or anything else.
- Your logo, photograph or any design on tablecloths, napkins, panel drapes or most everything.
About Our Embroidery ProcessSTEP 1 -
Every order is approved and processed by a dedicated agent to ensure prompt and quality service. All of our staff is U.S. based right here in Buffalo, NY.STEP 2 -
We review the details of your embroidery job to ensure you'll get the quality you expect. If we see something that doesn't make sense to us, or ways it could look better, we'll call or email you with our recommendations.STEP 3-
After your lettering is digitized, we embroider your item on state of the art equipment to ensure a top quality result.---Contact us for a quote on orders of 96 or more napkins with the same embroidery---
Stock Lettering Embroidery Options
Monogram Font Shown below:
No set-up fee on stock lettering. Choose from Script, Block or Monogram fonts
Text Embroidery does not include special characters. Only A-Z, a-z, 0-9, (),."/-+=$#&!?@%\:'